DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Nepal is well-known for its rich heritage, culture, and a few mountain peaks and is located in the Himalayas. Nepal is home to Mount Everest, the highest mountain peak in the world. The area around this stunning location has a dedicated concrete trail for various adventure trip kinds.
Tea House & Hotel
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5 km north-east of Kathmandu in the eastern part of Kathmandu Valley, the capital of Nepal. Trishuli River is one of the popular rivers located in the central part of Nepal. It is the tributary of Narayani River. This is the snow feed river resulting from the snowmelt of Langtang Himal and Mount Ganesh. This river is named after the trident of supreme Lord Shiva.
Phewa Lakein Nepal is famous for having a lot of domestic and international tourists who visit and sail, swim and fish on the Phewa lake. The shadow of a nearby white mountain can be seen on the surface of the lake. The Choephelling Tibetan Refugee settlement camp in Miao is one of the oldest settlements for Tibetan refugees. The camp provides shelter to the refugees and also gives them employment opportunity. The camp is one of the 45 settlements in India, and one of the 75 settlements all over the world.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING AND DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Breakfast & proceed for the half-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath templeholiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest stupas of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & checkout from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En-route visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Finally arrive Nagarkot at about 2,100 meters from the sea level and check into the hotel. Enjoy hiking around the villages, view the beautiful Himalayan ranges with green hills and valleys. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 3: DRIVE NAGARKOT - POKHARA
Wake up early Morning to witness beautiful view of Himalaya with sunrise. Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (235KM / 7 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: POKHARA TOUR
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 5: DRIVE POKHARA - CHITWAN
Breakfast & drive to Chitawan National Park. (151 KM /5 hours). On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Day 6: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Wakeup call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceeds for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti river to see 2 types of rare species of crocodile: the marsh mugger and the fish-eating Gharial. Visit elephant breeding farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby Tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening, enjoy “Tharu Tribal Dance“presented by the local Tharu villagers. Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Day 7: DRIVE CHITWAN - KATHMANDU
Wakeup call followed by tea / coffee. Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu (186 KM/ 5 hours). Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 8: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Chitwan on twin sharing basis on full board with safari activities as per the itinerary.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.