DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Nepal is a nation with centuries-old customs and traditions that its varied people uphold. Although though Nepal as a whole is worth experiencing, there are particular locations that are a must-see since they provide locations for adventure, hiking, fishing, and cultural observation.
Tea House & Hotel
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, the capital of Nepal. The temple serves as the seat of Pashupatinath. It is included as one of the seven monument groups in UNESCO's designation of Kathmandu Valley.
Marpha is one of the rare places where heritage and modernity coexist beautifully. While the tourism boom has brought modern amenities to the village, the locals have worked enthusiastically to preserve their culture and heritage. The livelihood of the people depends upon Tourism and mule rearing. Thamel is a haven for tourists visiting the city. It contains numerous hotels, restaurants, and shops that cater specifically to western tourists. It is located in the northern region of Kathmandu past the government district on Tridevi Marj.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING AND DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Breakfast & proceed for the half-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath templeholiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest stupas of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & checkout from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En-route visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Finally arrive Nagarkot at about 2,100 meters from the sea level and check into the hotel. Enjoy hiking around the villages, view the beautiful Himalayan ranges with green hills and valleys. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 3: DRIVE NAGARKOT - POKHARA
Wake up early Morning to witness beautiful view of Himalaya with sunrise. Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (235KM / 7 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: FLY POKHARA - JOMSOM
Transfer to Pokhara airport for flight to Jomsom. Arrive Jomsom after about 30 minutes unique flight & transfer to the hotel. Check in & get refreshed and visit around Jomsom village - Kali Gandaki Saligram area, Museum etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: JOMSOM - MARPHA VILLAGE - JOMSOM TOUR
Breakfast & proceed for full day local Marpha village sightseeing on Pony/ local jeep. Visit unique Marpha village, including monastery, apple farming etc. Return to Jomsom and rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: JOMSOM / POKHARA FLIGHT & POKHARA TOUR
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 7: FLIGHT POKHARA - KATHMANDU
Breakfast & flight back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities – shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc. Finally return to hotel & overnight.
Day 8: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.