DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
The very centre of Asia is Nepal. It extends from lush subtropical forest to towering Himalayan peaks, from the tiger habitat in the jungle to the snow leopard's treacherous hunting grounds. It is wedged between India and Tibet.
Tea House & Hotel
For adventure enthusiasts, Pokhara is a popular starting point for many treks in the Annapurna Range as well as many paragliding and river rafting opportunities. You can take solo or tandem rides, depending on your expertise. River rafting and white-water rafting are offered on Seti Gandaki and her tributaries.
December to February are the coldest months in Pokhara. The winter continues till March since Pokhara is at proximity to the Himalayas, the peak months are when tourists indulge in trekking and hiking.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport or Gangabhu Bus Park in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU - POKHARA
Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (200KM / 6 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: POKHARA SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake Areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 4: DRIVE POKHARA - KATHMANDU
Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities – shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc. Finally return to hotel & overnight.
Day 5: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, after refreshment, continue sightseeing to Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Return to hotel & overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 6: FINAL DEPARTURE
Free until you are transferred to international airport or Gangabhu Buspark for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.