Grand Tour of Nepal
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
A country high in altitude but also in spirituality, Nepal offers the ultimate cultural experience. Take in the sight of snow-topped mountains and prayer flags on the Annapurna trek. Explore Kathmandu's colorful bazaars and turn a prayer wheel in a mountain temple.
Tea House & Hotel
The journey to Everest begins with a dramatic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, after which you hike up the Everest region to reach your destination in the Himalayas.
The mountainous north of Nepal has eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including the highest point on Earth, Mount Everest 29,029 ft (8,848 m), called Sagarmatha in Nepali. Nepal has more than 240 peaks over 20,000 ft (6,096 m) above sea level.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: DRIVE KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa one of the biggest stupas of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & check out from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En-route visit Bhaktapur Durbar square- the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple etc. Finally arrive Nagarkot and check into the hotel. Evening, enjoy golden panoramic view of eastern Himalaya with sunset. Overnight at hotel at Nagarkot.
Day 3: DRIVE NAGARKOT - POKHARA
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the view of Himalayas with sunrise. After breakfast drive to Pokhara. Arrive Pokhara - a finest nature's paradise city and check into the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: FLY POKHARA - JOMSOM
Transfer to airport for domestic flight to Jomsom. Fly for about 30 minutes to reach at Jomsom. Upon arrival, meet our representative and transfer to hotel. Check into hotel and full day at your own activities visit to Kali Gandaki, Jomsom Bazar, trek to Dhumba lake (optional with extra cost) etc. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: JOMSOM VISIT
After breakfast, half -day pony ride/ local jeep drive to Marpha Village. Visit apple farming, monasteries local handicraft shop etc. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 6: FLY JOMSOM - POKHARA
Wake up early morning, breakfast & transfer to airport for flight to Pokhara. Arrive Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After getting refreshed proceed to city sightseeing covering Seti gorge, Bindabasini Temple, Davi’s Fall also known as Patale Chhango, & Lake Fewa. At the end of the tour enjoy 1 hour boat ride on the famous Fewa Lake. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 7: DRIVE POKHARA - LUMBINI
Breakfast and drive to Lumbini. Arrive Lumbini after 6/7 hours drive. Check into hotel and rest. Overnight at Lumbini / Bhairahawa.
Day 8: LUMBINI VISIT
Breakfast and proceed for Lumbini Park. Visit various monasteries, historical sites of Ashoka Pillar, Maya Devi temple etc. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 9: DRIVE LUMBINI - CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast and drive to Chitawan National Park. Arrive Chitawan National Park & check into jungle lodge or resort. Welcome drink followed by briefing about 3 day’s activities. Lunch and proceed for the jungle activities. Return to lodge/resort, dinner and overnight.
Day 10: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Wake up call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start Jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceeds for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti River to see 2 types of rare species of crocodile: the marsh mugger and the fish-eating Gharial. Visit Elephant Breeding Farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening enjoys “Tharu Tribal Dance “presented by the local Tharu villagers. Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort/lodge.
Day 11: DRIVE CHITWAN - KATHMANDU
After breakfast drive to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu & check into the hotel. Rest of the day free for personal activities as shopping visiting around the tourist hub of Kathmandu- Thamel etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Chitwan Jungle activities as per the itinerary.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Pokhara/Jomsom and Pokhara/Jomsom flight
- 1 half day pony ride/ Jeep drive, sightseeing to Marpha village (Subject to available).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.