Hills and Mountains of Nepal
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
For a country of its size, Nepal has tremendous geographic diversity. It rises from as low as 59 metres elevation in the tropical Terai—the northern rim of the Gangetic Plain, through beyond the perpetual snow line to 90 peaks over 7,000 metres including Earth's highest. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. The scenic beauty of the place makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists.
Tea House & Hotel
North of the Greater Himalayas in western Nepal, ~6,100 metre Tibetan Border Ranges form the Ganges-Brahmaputra divide, which the international border generally follows. South of the Greater Himalayas, Nepal has a High Mountain region of ~4,000 metre summits, then the Middle Hills and Mahabharat Range with 1,500 to 3,000 metre summits. South of the Mahabharats, an outer range of foothills with ~1,000 metre summits is called the Siwaliks or Churiya Hills.
The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Khwopa, which lies 13 km east of Kathmandu. While the complex consists of at least four distinct squares, the whole area is informally known as the Bhaktapur Durbar Square and is a highly visited site in the Kathmandu Valley.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet, welcome, assist by our representative & transfer to Nagarkot (1 hour hill drive). Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening, enjoy the view of sunset and eastern Himalayan ranges. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING & DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Early morning enjoy the view of Himalayas including Mt Everest- the highest mountain in the world at sunrise. Breakfast and proceed to Kathmandu. En-route visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After Bhaktapur Durbar Square sightseeing checks in to the hotel. After refreshment proceed for the half-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: KATHMANDU - FLIGHT TO LUKLA
Early morning transfer to domestic airport for flight to Lukla. After one hour flight arrive Lukla and transfer to Yeti Mountain Home or similar resort. Lukla is a town in the Khumbu area of the Solukhumbu District in the Sagarmatha Zone of north-eastern Nepal. Situated at 2,860 metres (9,383 ft), it is a popular place for visitors to the Himalayas near Mount Everest to arrive. Full day free of your own. Overnight at Lukla.
Day 4: FULL DAY FREE AT LUKLA
After breakfast free time of your own. Overnight in Lukla.
Day 5: FLY BACK TO KATHMANDU
Early morning fly back to Kathmandu. Free time of your own for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 6: FINAL DEPARTURE
After breakfast free time of your own for departure transfer.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- 2-night accommodation in Lukla on twin sharing basis on MAP basis.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.