Himalayas of Nepal
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Nepal contains most of the Himalayas, the highest mountain range in the world. Eight of the fourteen eight-thousanders are located in the country, either in whole or shared across a border with China or India. Nepal has the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest as well as 1,310 peaks over 6,000 m height.
Tea House & Hotel
The Himalayas is a dramatic demonstration of tectonic forces; the strong Indian continental shelf subducting beneath the weaker Tibetan shelf and pushing up the Himalayas, thereby creating the highest peak in the world, Mount Everest. It stands as a natural boundary between Nepal and Tibet. The challenge of conquering Everest has not diminished over the years, and it is every mountaineer’s dream to stand on its summit one day. For much of the Himalayas – that on the south side of the high mountains, except in the furthest west, the most characteristic feature of the climate is the monsoon. Heavy rain arrives on the southwest monsoon in June and persists until September.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: DRIVE KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupas of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple- oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & checkout from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En –route visit Bhaktapur Durbar square- the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple etc. Finally arrive Nagarkot and check into the hotel. Evening, enjoy golden panoramic view of eastern Himalaya with sunset. Overnight stay at hotel at Nagarkot.
Day 3: DRIVE NAGARKOT - POKHARA
Wake up early Morning to witness beautiful view of Himalaya with sunrise. Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (235KM / 7 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: POKHARA TOUR
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 5: DRIVE POKHARA - KATHMANDU
Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities – shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc. Finally return to hotel & overnight.
Day 6: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.