Journey Through Nepal
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Because of its breathtaking Himalayan Mountains, landscapes, visual beauty, and unmatched cultural legacy, Nepal is the most sought-after travel destination in the world. Together with exploring the architectural treasures, this tour will take you to some of Nepal's gorgeous temples.
Tea House & Hotel
Nepal is a beautiful country with beautiful people. Seeing the country at a slow pace on the river was such a wonderful experience. It wasn’t all vigorous paddling; we had many times just to sit back and enjoy the view. Nagarkot is the best destination to see sunrise & sunset view near Kathmandu. Our regular one-day Kathmandu sightseeing tour will consist of the UNESCO world heritage sites near Kathmandu which are the Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath & Boudhanath.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport or Gangabhu Bus Park in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING & DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Breakfast, proceed for the half-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Drive to Nagarkot. Finally arrive Nagarkot and enjoy the view of sunset and eastern Himalayan ranges. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 3: NAGARKOT/ KATHMANDU
Early morning enjoy the view of Himalayas including Mt Everest- the highest mountain in the world at sunrise. Breakfast and proceed to Kathmandu. En-route visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 4: FULL DAY FREE IN KATHMANDU
Full day at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at different supermarket & departmental stores, explore the tourist hub “Thamel “on your own, go for the Spa or golf play. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: DEPARTURE
Free until you are transferred to international airport or Gangabhu Buspark for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.