Kailash Darshan By heli From Nepal
Duration : 4 Days/3 Nights
Destination : Lucknow-Kathmandu-Nepalgunj
We pick up the guests from Lucknow. Airport and will transfer to Nepalgunj next day fly to Simikot by schedule flight Fly to Simikot, further by Helicopter to Hilsa. The tour uses fixed wing aircraft for the flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and from there to Simikot. From Simikot a helicopter fly to Hilsa.
Pick up from Lucknow, Drive to Nepalgunj, O/N stay at the hotel.
Pick from Lucknow. Arrival at Nepalgunj. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj
Meal: Dinner at Hotel
Fly to Simikot from Nepalgunj, drive to Tukling by jeep, O/N stay at the guest house.
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Spend a night at Simikot for most essential high-altitude acclimatization.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel
Drive from Tukling to Lapcha, Pooja, kailash darshan and drive back to Simikot, O/N stay at the hotel.
Depending on weather- Helicopter ride from Simikot to Tumling (20 min) where the Base Camp to facilitate the darshan is established. Land and spend 30 minutes at Tumling for acclimatization & refreshment. Lite refreshment including Tea, Coffee, biscuits will be provided to the passengers.
After 30 minutes acclimatization & refreshment break ride on Helicopter to Lapchi (10 min). From Lapchi you will see the View of Kailash Mansarovar. There will be a maximum 15 minutes halt at Lapchi for Darshan and Puja offering. Fly back to Simikot.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Hotel
Fly to Nepalgunj and drop to Lucknow Tour ends here.
Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr) and proceed to Lucknow
One night at Nepalgunj in 3 star Hotel –with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
02 night at at Simikot on a sharing basis.
Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow Group Transportation (Estimated Pick up Time 12 pm)
Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Sita Air Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
Simikot – Tumling -Lapchi – Tumling – Simikot by Helicopter All Indian vegetarian meals.
FAA approved Oxygen in helicopters and at Tumling Basecamp for the passengers for emergencies only.
Medical support unit for emergency at Tumling Basecamp.
Down jacket and cap free from our company as a gift
Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
All applicable taxes & service charges
Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
Personal expenses and Tips
Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats