Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Ex- Lucknow
Duration : 9 Days / 8 Nights
Destination : Lucknow - Manasarovar - kailash kora - Nepalgunj
Kailash Tour by Helicopter from Lucknow is 10 days trip to Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar. offers this trip every month from May to September. Nepaljung of Nepal is the starting point of this tour and it is much comfortable to reach from Lucknow.
Lucknow is connecting with another International airport in India, it is only four hours driving from Lucknow to Nepalgunj. There are fixed departure dates and every individual can take benefit by joining our Kailash Tour by Helicopter from Lucknow. You will not miss any important activities even on this short trip. Ritual work in Manasarovar, Manasarovar Parikrama, and Kailash Parikrama are the main activities on this trip.
Arrival at Lucknow airport and drive to Nepaljung. Overnight at Hotel Sidhhartha (150m)
Pickup you from airport. our representative will escort you to Nepalgunj.It is only 4 hours driving by crossing Nepal Indian border. Check in Hotel and have Dinner and overnight.
Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa and drive to Taklakot. Overnight at Guest House (3400m)
Take a morning flight to Simikot from Nepaljung. It is a regular and tiny flight from Nepaljung to Simikot always in the early morning. Fly with a small helicopter flight to Hilsa from Simikot cross Nepal Tibet border and drive to Taklakot. The rest of the day is rest for acclimatization.
Drive to Manasarovar. Overnight at Guest House (4550m)
Short driving to Manasarovar from Purang. spend a whole day at a bank of Lake Manasarovar. Bathing with Manasarovar water and spiritual activities in Manasarovar is possible today. It will help your body acclimatize today by staying a long day here.
Manasrovar Exploration and Drive to Darchen. (4575m)
Early morning exploration of Manasarovar lake and drive to the Base Camp of Kailash, Darchen. Overnight at best available hotel in Darchen.
Drive to Yemadwar and start Kailash Parikrama. Reach at Derapuk and overnight at Guest house (4909m)
Drive about 47kilometer to Yamadwor from Manasarovar via Darchen. Start walking toward Derapuk. Peoples who have booked horses, Helper they will be together with them. it is about 4/5 hours walking easily.
Second day of kailash kora reach at Juthulpuk (4760m) Overnight at Guest House
Start the second day of Kailash parikrama from very early in the morning. Today is a tough day of the trip and we have to cross the highest pass of Dolma La (5613m). it is totally around 8/9 hours time to reach Juthulpuk.
End of Kailash Kora and drive back to Taklakot. Overnight at Hotel
Easy walking after your breakfast for about 3 hours. Take the same vehicle from near Darchen and reach to Taklakot/ Purang which is again near Nepal Tibet border.
Drive back to Hilsa and fly back to simikot and Nepalgunj and Lucknow
Drive with Tibetan transportation up to Nepal Tibet boardercross immigration by walking and reach Helipad. take Heli flight to Simikot and transfer to Hotel for overnight. if our time permits and a flight still flying to Nepaljung, take a connecting flight to Nepaljung and transfer to Hotel. Today is actually an extra day in case of any disturbance in flight. connecting flight to Nepaljung. Continue drive to Lucknow
Our representative will take you to Lucknow Airport for final departure.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa flight fares
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Mention in the itinerary in the basis twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region.
Visas & Permit
- Tibet Visa & Permit Included
- All necessary entrance fees in Nepal and Tibet
- Special Kailash Mansarovar Permit
- Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries and temples
Guide, Staffs & supporters
- Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
- Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
- Medical kits
- Enough oxygen cylinders
- Other necessary equipment
- Down Jacket on refundable basis
- Day pack bag
- Duffel bag
- Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
- Day 08 accommodation in Nepalgunj
- Any extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
- Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
- You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
Personal & General Items To Make Your Journey Enjoyable
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
First Aid Kit – Also Include
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats