DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Kathmandu is and has been for many years the center of Nepal's history, art, culture, and economy. It has a multi-ethnic population within a Hindu and Buddhist majority. Religious and cultural festivities form a major part of the lives of people residing in Kathmandu. Tourism is an important part of the economy in the city.
Tea House & Hotel
The location and terrain of Kathmandu have played a significant role in the development of a stable economy which spans millennia. The city is in an ancient lake basin, with fertile soil and flat terrain. Kathmandu is the most important industrial and commercial center in Nepal.
Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world visit Kathmandu's religious sites such as Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Changunarayan and Budhanilkantha.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport or Gangabhu Bus Park in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, after refreshment continue sightseeing to Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Return to hotel & overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3: FREE DAY IN KATHMANDU
Full day at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at different supermarket & departmental stores, explore the tourist hub “Thamel “on your own. Evening you may enjoy the different varieties of restaurant & bar with the live musical shows. Return to hotel & overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 4: DEPARTURE
Free until you are transferred to international airport or Gangabhu Buspark for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Pokhara/Jomsom and Pokhara/Jomsom flight
- Jomsom / Marpha Village / Jomsom by local jeep
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.