Mt. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Via Ali – VIP
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites.
Tea House & Hotel
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. Then, we will fly to the city of Lhasa and Tibetan lifestyles. We will start our drive to Mansarovar then to Darchen, Derapuk and Juthulpuk. Major attractions of this trek are Mt. Kailash, Lake Mansarovar, LakeRakshas, Yamadwar and Drolma La Pass.
DEPARTURES & AVAILABILITY
Book a spot on one of our groups of up to 14 people, which run daily from January to June 10 and from September 20 to December. To ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, we do not operate during the monsoon season. Group discounts are available for four or more people. Choose a date from the calendar to reserve your spot.
- Pashupatinath Darshan
- Sightseeing at Lhasa
- Holy Darshan of Mount Kailash
- World’s highest train journey
- Dip in Mansarovar Lake
- Attend all spiritual rituals at Mansarovar
- Visit & Sightseeing of Ali
Day 1: Arrival on Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, our Tour Leader will meet you and escort you to hotel. Brief about your program .The rest of the day is free for you to have a good rest Get prepared for your tour . Overnight at hotel. Distance: Depends up on the location of hotel Altitude: 1350 m above sea level Climate: 18 – 30 ° C during day time Room: Hotel on twin sharing Meals: Dinner Stay : 5Star Hotel
Day 2: Fly Kathmandu – Lhasa
Morning flight to Lhasa at Gongger airport. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay. Distance: Drive depends up on the location of hotel Altitude: 3656 m above sea level Climate: cold 4° C -22° C Room: Twin Sharing basis room Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Stay : 5 Star Hotel
Day 3: Lhasa Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing . Overnight stay at Hotel. Attraction : Potala Palace and other Monastry and old market of Tibet Altitude: 3656 m above sea level Climate: windy cold 0° C to18° C Room: Twin Sharing basis room Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Stay : 5 Star Hotel
Day 4: Drive to Darchen via Lake Manasarovar .
Drive 330 km from (Ali) 330 km to Mansarovar lake 4560m after crossing beautiful places stay at the shore of Mansarovar Lake. This lake is the most naturally beautiful with pure water. Free for pooja and Hawan, drive to Darchen (35 km) Stay . Distance: 5 hrs Altitude: 4620m above sea leavel Climate: Windy and cold. Below 0° C at night. Room: Twin Sharing basis room Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Stay : 4Star Hotel
Day 5: Drive to Ali
Drive to Ali via Darchen and overnight stay at 4 star Hotel Distance: 4 hrs Altitude: 4000m Climate: 0 ° C -18 ° C Room: Twin Sharing basis room Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Stay : 4 Star Hotel
Day 6: Fight to Lhasa
Transfer to Airport and fly to Lhasa. Overnight stay Distance: Trek 22 km via Dolma la pass Altitude: Dolma La Pass 5610 m, Zhuthulphuk 4790 m Climate: Windy and cold. Below 0° C at night. Room: Twin Sharing basis room Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Stay : 5 Star Hotel
Day 7: Lhasa-Kathmandu
Transfer to airport to fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Kathmandu. Overnight stay or connecting flight to Mumbai .Fly back Home Trip concludes and final departure to the airport or plan next trip. Your Trip leader will drop you to airport for a final departure with warm greetings.
- Full board basis (B/L/D)
- Flights From Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu .
- Lhasa –Ali-Lhasa Flight
- 5* Hotels in Kathmandu
- All transfers to hotels & sightseeing’s
- Duffle bags, down jackets, day pack bag
- All airport and government tax .
- Entry permits of Kailash Parikrama
- Group Visa for Tibet, China.
- Entry Fees For Lake Manasarovar
- 5* Hotel accommodation in Cities Lhasa
- 4* Hotel in Ali
- 4* Hotel in Darchen
- All transfer during the trip .
- Working team including experience Indian cook
- English/Hindi speaking Nepalese guide
- English speaking Chinese guide.
- Supporting trucks for luggage.
- Yak and yak-men during Parikrama for kitchen stuff.
- First aid/ oxygen cylinder.
- Tips for staff
- Personal expenses like beverage, cold drinks, and phone calls
- Emergency rescue costs
- Medical, hospital expenses (In case of health problem during Yatra) Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal porter
- Due to political, weather conditions or any natural calamities which are beyond our control, extra nights as per itinerary yatris must pay them self .Rare occurrence.
- Due to any health problem if you need to cancel the trip returning road trip, visa cancellation and other emergency asses used are at private cost accommodation from company.
- Once we receive your tour deposit, which is followed by signing the contract, your reservation is secured with legitimacy. Our staff will reserve the accommodation, vehicle, tickets, and meals and more.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel the tour because of your personal issues, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges that are bounded by Trinetra Holidays cancellation policy as follows:
- we will charge only USD250 per person, this is just the service fee and labor fee, If the tour has to be cancelled because of the natural disaster or the government restrictions that is beyond both parties control, during the preparation. This may not happen ! Om Nama Shivaya !!!
- 1.) If you cancel the tour more than 30 days before the trip starts, you will forfeit 20% of the total cost per person.
- 2.) If you cancel the tour 25-17 days prior to your trip start date, 40% of your total tour cost will be forfeited as a cancellation fee.
- 3.) If you cancel the tour 17-7days before the trip starts, you will forfeit 70% of Tour cost.
- 4.) If you cancel the tour 7 days prior to your tour start date, you will forfeit 90% of tour cost.
- 5.) If you fail to show up or cancel at your scheduled arrival time without prior notice or later than that, you will forfeit 100% of the tour cost.