DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Nepal, which is officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a nation in South Asia. A portion of the landlocked nation is located on the Indo-Gangetic Plain, while the most of it is in the Himalayas. The country is the 93rd biggest in terms of size in the globe with a total area of around 56,827 square miles.
Despite being a landlocked country, Nepal has its own variety of dolphins. These freshwater dolphins are found in the Narayani and Karnal rivers. River dolphins are severely endangered, and many people estimate their numbers could be in single digits in Nepal. The mountainous region also shelters some of the world’s most rare species of fauna. Chitwan National Park is the first protected area of Nepal, that is listed as a world heritage site of nature.
There are twenty protected areas in Nepal that cover approximately 23.3% of the land. Of these twenty, there are ten national parks, three wildlife reserves, six conservation areas and one hunting reserve. Nepal is one of richest country for birdlife and is bestowed with 9% (886 sp.) of the total birds of the world including numerous endangered.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU TOUR
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupas of the world and. After refreshment proceed for another half-day city tour covering Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple – oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges and Patan Durbar Square including oldest Krishna temple. Finally return back to hotel & overnight.
Day 3: DRIVE KATHMANDU - POKHARA
Drive to Pokhara (200KM / 6 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of lake side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: POKHARA TOUR
Breakfast, proceed for half- day sightseeing in Pokhara covering Bindabasini temple- situated on a small hillock overlooking eye catching view of the beautiful Mt. Fishtail at a handshaking distance, Seti George, Mahadev cave, Devi’s fall & Fewa lake. At the end of the tour 1 hour boating on lake Fewa. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 5: DRIVE POKHARA - CHITWAN
Breakfast & drive to Chitawan National Park. (151 KM /5 hours). On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Day 6: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Wakeup call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceeds for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti river to see 2 types of rare species of crocodile: the marsh mugger and the fish-eating Gharial. Visit elephant breeding farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby Tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening, enjoy “Tharu Tribal Dance“presented by the local Tharu villagers. Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Day 7: DRIVE CHITWAN - KATHMANDU
Wakeup call followed by tea / coffee. Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu (186 KM/ 5 hours). Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 8: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Chitwan on twin sharing basis on full board with safari activities as per the itinerary.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.