DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
One of the world's top tourist destinations, Nepal is a hikers' paradise that blends Himalayan vistas, golden temples, quaint hill villages, and jungle animal viewing. Nowhere else is it possible to walk through breathtaking mountain scenery for days on end while knowing that a cooked supper, cozy lodge and warm slice of apple pie are waiting for you at the end of the day.
Chitwan District is one of 77 districts of Nepal and takes up the southwestern corner of Bagmati Province. Bharatpur, largest city of Nepal after Kathmandu, is its administrative centre. It covers 2,238.39 km (864.25 sq mi), and in 2011 had a population of 579,984 (279,087 male and 300,897 female) people.
There are many activities we can do in Chitwan National Park like Elephant safari, Elephant Bathing, Elephant Breeding Centre, Bird Watching, Jungle Drive, Crocodile Walk, Nature Walk, Village tour, Cultural Program, etc.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport or Gangabhu Bus Park in Kathmandu. Welcome, meet, assist by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free for your own leisure. Stay Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2: KATHMANDU TOUR
Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, after refreshment, continue sightseeing to Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Return to hotel & overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 3: DRIVE KATHMANDU - CHITWAN
Breakfast & drive to Chitwan National Park. (186 KM /5 hours). On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Day 4: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Wake up call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceeds for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti River to see 2 types of rare species of crocodile: the marsh mugger and the fish-eating Gharial. Visit elephant breeding farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby Tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening enjoy “Tharu Tribal Dance” presented by the local Tharu villagers. Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Day 5: DRIVE CHITWAN - KATHMANDU
Wakeup call followed by tea / coffee. Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu (186 KM/ 5 hours). Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Free until you are transferred to international airport or Gangabhu Buspark for onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Chitawan on twin sharing basis on full board with safari activities as per the itinerary.
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.