Vacation in Nepal
DISCOVER YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCES, AND PLACES.
Nepal is easily capable of taking your breath away since it is so varied, beautiful, and profoundly mysterious. Nepal is a really unique and exceptional destination because of its breathtaking natural beauty, rich culture and tradition, possibilities for adventure, delectable food, and kind friendliness.
Tea House & Hotel
Home to eight of the 10 highest peaks in the world, Nepal is a magnet for adventurous travelers from all over the globe. This country is famous for its breathtaking landscapes. Nepal is rich in natural beauty. Its culture is also renowned for its diversity. It has many green forests, beautiful waterfalls, snow-capped mountain peaks, artistic temples, simmering rivers, fine flora, and fauna, etc. that lure tourists to visit Nepal.
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2: DRIVE KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT
Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley covering Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath stupa- one of the biggest stupas of the world and Swoyambhunath stupa known as monkey temple- oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hillock overlooking Kathmandu valley and eastern Himalayan ranges. Return & checkout from the hotel and drive for Nagarkot. En –route visit Bhaktapur Durbar square- the finest durbar square of the valley where one can visit golden gate, Palace of 55 windows, Nyatapole temple etc. Finally arrive Nagarkot and check into the hotel. Evening, enjoy golden panoramic view of eastern Himalaya with sunset. Overnight stay at hotel at Nagarkot.
Day 3: NAGARKOT- KURINTAR
Early morning sunrise view for hotel roof top. After breakfast proceeds for Kurintar. Check in to the hotel. You can visit Manakamanna temple by cable car on your own. Overnight stay at Kurintar.
Day 4: KURINTAR - POKHARA
After breakfast drive to Pokhara observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 5: POKHARA TOUR
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Himalayan view from your hotel rooftop. After breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti gorge & Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 6: DRIVE POKHARA - CHITWAN
Breakfast & drive to Chitawan National Park. (151 KM /5 hours). On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities. Lunch and proceed for jungle activities. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
Day 7: CHITWAN SAFARI ACTIVITIES
Wakeup call with tea / coffee followed by Nature walk and Bird watching tour. Breakfast & start jungle safari on Elephant back to see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals. After elephant back safari tour proceeds for Dugout Canoe Ride along with Dungre / Rapti river to see 2 types of rare species of crocodile: the marsh mugger and the fish-eating Gharial. Visit elephant breeding farm & drive back to the lodge. Late afternoon Village walk can be organized nearby Tharu village. Walk / drive back to the lodge/resort. Evening, enjoy “Tharu Tribal Dance“presented by the local Tharu villagers. Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
Day 8: DRIVE CHITAWAN - KATHMANDU
Wakeup call followed by tea / coffee. Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu (186 KM/ 5 hours). Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore your own. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 9: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Breakfast & check out from hotel. Timely transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan CP (Bed, Breakfast only)
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by private Air condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Rates are for Indian and Nepali Customers only.
- Kathmandu to Kathmandu only.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide or escort charges & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips & gratuity, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry, soft & hard drink, Insurance etc.
- Additional adventurous activities like Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Cable car, Yak ride, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Camera charges, Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges. Anything not specified in the inclusion.